This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Easy no-bake desserts for kids to make this summer will give them something fun to do and you’ll all end up with sweet treats to enjoy! And the best part is that there is no oven needed, so they are the perfect kid-friendly recipes to keep cool and whip up some favorite warm-weather treats. And as a bonus, these all happen to be some of the best gluten-free no bake dessert recipes too (without needing to buy any crazy ingredients)!
Table of Contents
- 40+ Easy No-Bake Desserts for Kids to Make
- No-Bake Cookies and Bars
- Gluten-Free No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars
- Banana Nut Bread No-Bake Energy Bars
- No-Bake Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake Bars
- No-Bake Apricot Chia Energy Bars
- No Bake Coconut Cookies
- Chocolate Toffee No Bake Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- No Bake Turtle Cookies
- Vermont Maple No-Bake Cookies
- Coconut Macaroons
- Dessert Dips
- Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Fruit Dip
- Flourless White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Dough Dip
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Dip
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ball
- PB and J Cookie Dough Dip
- Flourless Pecan Caramel Apple Cookie Dough Dip
- Hawaiian Fruit Dip
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Peanut Butter Tagalong Dip
- Skinny Caramel Cheesecake Fruit Dip
- Ice Cream and Ice Cream Cakes
- Homemade No-Churn Ice Cream Cake
- Caramel Toffee Chip Cheesecake No-Churn Ice Cream
- Easy No-Churn Funfetti Birthday Cake Ice Cream Cake
- Easy No-Churn Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Ice Cream
- No-Churn Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake
- No-Churn Funfetti Cake Batter Ice Cream
- Peach Ice Cream
- Simply Perfect Chocolate Ice Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chip Avocado Ice Cream
- Smoothies and Shakes
- Blueberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Funky Monkey Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Healthy Shamrock Shake
- Matcha Swirl Strawberry Banana Smoothies
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Cookie Dough Milkshake
- Banana Split Milkshake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
- Mango Strawberry Lime Popsicles
- Pineapple Yogurt Popsicles
- Banana, Peanut Butter, and Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt Pops
- Raspberry Coconut Chia Ice Pops
- Rainbow Popsicles
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
- Raspberry Coconut Cream Popsicles
As the weather gets warmer, we are less likely to want to turn on the oven to make cupcakes, cookies, or muffins for the kids. But everyone still deserves a sweet treat every now and then, especially with baseball practice, swimming, and plenty of other activities. So how about some no-bake summer desserts to make with kids?!
A no-bake dessert recipe might require a little cooking on the stove. Or sometimes you might have to melt chocolate or butter in the microwave. But typically they require no cooking at all, making them perfect desserts kids can make.
In this collection, we’re covering all kinds of kid-friendly recipes, from frozen desserts to dessert dips, no-bake cookies to smoothies and shakes, and more! Keep cool and whip up some favorite warm weather treats with these easy recipes!
No-Bake Dessert Recipes Kids Can Make
These recipes are a must-have on the list of no-bake spring and summer treats. Kids love cookies and milk all year long. But who wants to have the oven going all afternoon to make those batches of cookies and brownies? These no-bake desserts might need a little time on the stove, but they are easy and take only minutes to make. And they can range from healthy snacks to indulgent treats!
Whether you are keeping it healthy with a flourless cookie dough dip or a Greek yogurt-based dip, or enjoying a more decadent treat, dips are a perfect no-bake dessert. You can dip fruit or your favorite cookies or crackers, even gluten free ones.
Ice Cream and Ice Cream Cakes
Is it even summer without ice cream? And these are definitely recipes to make with kids because some of them don’t even require an ice cream maker. these might be the ultimate no-bake summer desserts.
Smoothies and Shakes
No-bake summer desserts can be healthy too so that you have the energy to go all day. Smoothies can be made to taste just like a sweet summer treat. Or you can go all out and make milkshakes with the kids.
From fresh and fruity to creamy and dreamy, frozen yogurt pops and ice pops are simple no-bake summer desserts every id wants. The hardest part is waiting for them to freeze.