Caramel toffee chip cheesecake ice cream is an easy no-churn ice cream recipe! Swirled with luscious caramel and bits of toffee and chocolate chips, it only takes seven ingredients to make your dreams come true with this easy ice cream recipe.
I know that as a woman I’m supposed to be all “love your shape, whatever it is” and “we are all beautiful” and all of that. And other than when typical female insecurities creep in, I generally believe those mantras. I work out to stay healthy, clear my mind, and feel good, and that’s what matters.
But right now, I’ll be completely honest, I’m feeling a bit vain and kind of shallow and pretty much a disappointment to the movement of women working to inspire each other to feel confident and proud of our bodies no matter the shape and size.
Why, you ask?
You see, The Hubby and I are going on a cruise, our first cruise ever, in a few weeks for our tenth anniversary. Now I know he loves me no matter what I look like, and obviously I’m not looking to attract other men, but guys, I want to rock my bikinis on that cruise ship. Is that wrong? I mean, one chubby childhood filled with insecurities, four years of college with lots of late nights of studying for my chemical engineering classes leading lots of late night Chinese food and Slurpees, a total lifestyle change upon graduating (i.e. discovering that fruits and vegetables actually taste good and exercise is not the devil), two pregnancies, and a broken foot two weeks before my half marathon later, I actually feel like I have potential to rock a bikini. And I don’t just mean wear a bikini. I mean rock it.
Now I’m no Gisele, don’t get me wrong, but I’ve been lifting weights and doing HIIT workouts and some Pilates moves and I feel like it’s making such a huge difference. Even moreso than miles and miles and miles of running. It’s not so much about how I look. It’s about how I feel. And I feel good! I feel strong! And as bizarre as it is for someone as shy and insecure as I am, I want to show that off – no, not my body, but my newfound confidence and strength.
I have no idea why I just put that all out there, but all I know is that if I want to keep that confidence, I need to stop tempting myself with things like this…
This No-Churn Caramel Toffee Chip Cheesecake Ice Cream might just be worth sacrificing the perfect bikini body for. Let’s start with the fact that there’s only seven ingredients and you don’t need an ice cream maker. Plus, I mean, it’s like my dream ice cream because it starts with a creamy base that has cream cheese mixed in to add that bit of tang and tone down the sweetness that some no-churn ice cream recipes have. And that’s good, since you are going to load it up with oozy swirls of luscious caramel and bits of toffee and mini chips for a buttery and chocolaty crunch factor, because texture in ice cream is totally necessary. I mean really, does it get any better?!
I think not. Who cares about bathing suits? There’s No-Churn Caramel Toffee Chip Cheesecake Ice Cream to enjoy!
What’s been winning for you this summer – summer workouts or summer sweets?
For more yumminess from me and my foodie friends, keep up with me on…
Or sign up to have Cupcakes & Kale Chips delivered straight to your Inbox!
No-Churn Caramel Toffee Chip Cheesecake Ice Cream
A super simple cheesecake-flavored ice cream filled with caramel, toffee and chocolate chips. Only seven ingredients and no ice cream machine needed!
- Place a large glass or metal bowl in the refrigerator or freezer for whipping the cream.
- Using an electric mixer or whisk attachment, beat together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
- In the chilled bowl, using an electric mixer or whisk, beat the heavy cream to soft peaks.
- Gently fold the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream, then gently fold in the toffee pieces and chocolate chips.
- Pour about half of the ice cream mixture into a container that you can freeze and has an airtight lid. Top with about half the caramel sauce and swirl with a knife or spatula. Repeat with the remainder of the ice cream mixture and caramel.
- Cover, and place in the freezer until frozen.
Enjoy this caramel toffee chip cheesecake no-churn ice cream recipe!
Love toffee? Here are some more toffee recipes…
- Toffee Almond White Chocolate Chip Monster Cookies
- Toffee Almond Snowball Cookies
- Nutella Swirl Toffee Crunch No-Churn Ice Cream
And a few from my friends…
- Gooey Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Maple and Toffee Cookies from Shugary Sweets
- Mocha Toffee Crunch Cake from FoodBabbles