This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Mini cheesecake parfaits are the perfect little party dessert recipe. With built-in portion control, sweetened only with a bit of maple syrup, and an easy gluten free almond meal “crust”, you can feel free to indulge in Blueberry Maple Mini Cheesecake Parfaits. This is just one of the best gluten free no-bake dessert recipes!
Disclaimer: This recipe was developed through a sponsored partnership with Wyman’s of Maine. As always, all opinions are my own.
My next door neighbor invited me to a little ladies’ get-together at her house a few weeks ago. She coordinates these mom’s night out events, often hosting at her house.
That night, she asked if I was interested in joining the group. I told her that with my kids in school, I don’t really have an opportunity to join any of the playdates and such during the day. I mean, that’s what I remember from my moms’ group days – babies strapped to their mommies or being pushed in strollers while mom tries to keep track of the kids that are old enough to be on their own too feet, but still young enough that they don’t realize running off into the woods or attempting to jump off the playset is probably not a wise idea. It was much more about communal kid-wrangling than any real adult social interaction.
“Oh, this isn’t that type of moms’ group. Basically we just leave the kids home with our husbands so we can get out for a bit.”
Count. Me. In. That’s a mom’s group I can get behind.
And since it was basically an entrepreneur mom’s night out, with the other ladies sharing about their businesses selling beauty products, leading workout groups, and things like that, I thought I’d bring some treats that I was making this li’l ol’ blog I run here…
How to Make Blueberry Maple Mini Cheesecake Parfaits
- Pull some Wyman’s Fresh Frozen Wild Blueberries out of the freezer and let them thaw.
- Toss together some butter, maple syrup, and almond meal, which you can buy or make almond flour at home.
- Then press it into mini dessert cups.
- Blend together softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Finally, layer that mixture and the thawed berries on top of the crusts.
- And now all you have to do is pop them in the fridge till party time.
And let’s talk about those berries…
Wyman’s of Maine is synonymous with wild blueberries. What started as a small family company is now the brand that grows the finest wild blueberries on over 10,000 acres in Maine, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. In fact, I visited their fields and packaging plant in Prince Edwards Island last year and was fascinated and impressed with everything that goes into growing, harvesting, freezing, and packaging these berries to preserve all the freshness, nutrition, and antioxidant superpowers and bring them to all of us so that we can enjoy them in these parfaits, as well as stirred into yogurt, blended in blueberry smoothies, mixed into muffins, and so much more.
Wyman’s is also committed to the environment, and especially preserving the honeybee population, which is so essential for the continued growth in their fields, because No Bees, No Berries!
For more yumminess from me and my foodie friends, keep up with me on…
Or sign up to have Cupcakes & Kale Chips delivered straight to your Inbox!
I love mini cheesecake parfaits, don’t you?
- Mini Banana Nutella Cheesecake Parfaits
- Mini Brownie Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Parfaits
- Mini Creamsicle Cheesecake Parfaits
- Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- And here are even more Mini Desserts that are Perfect for Parties!
Looking for some more recipes to make with those Wyman’s Wild Blueberries? This Low Carb Blueberry English Muffin Bread from Sugar Free Mom is the perfect way to start or end your day. Blueberry Bakewell Tart from All Day I Dream About Food is easy and elegant. And Blueberry Pie Cookies from Crazy for Crust are just so fun.
Blueberry Maple Mini Cheesecake Parfaits Recipe
These are the perfect little no-bake dessert to take to a party! You can whip them up in minutes. Those that want something rich and creamy get their wish, because, hey, it’s cheesecake. But those that want just one little sweet bite or something maybe a bit healthier will love the small size, the fact that it’s sweetened with only a little maple syrup, and the cheesecake is actually lightened up with Greek yogurt.
Blueberry Maple Mini Cheesecake Parfaits
- Place blueberries in a small strainer or colander and allow to thaw.
- In a small bowl, toss together the almond meal, 1 Tablespoon maple syrup, and melted butter. Divide between twelve mini dessert cups or glasses and press down firmly.
- In another bowl, using a hand mixer, blend together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, vanilla, and remaining 3 tablespoons maple syrup.
- Using a piping bag or carefully with a spoon, top each of the crusts with about a tablespoon of the cheesecake mixture.
- Set aside some of the thawed blueberries for topping the parfaits (about 36 to allow three per parfait, if you are making 12). Divide the remaining blueberries between the parfaits, then top with the remaining cheesecake mixture.
- Garnish with the reserved blueberries.