Gluten-free no-bake peach cheesecake bars are here, just in time for the fresh peach season. Creamy no bake cheesecake with a gluten-free crust. This is one of our best gluten-free no bake dessert recipes!
Peach season also means it’s hot-as-heck-outside season. This also means it’s time for desserts that don’t require a stove or an oven. For a summer sweet treat, whip up these Gluten Free No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars.
You guys, I’m on a cruise. With my hubby. And no kids. For our Tenth Anniversary. Life is looking pretty darn good. Almost as good as these…
Wait, come closer…
There you go.
Now since I’m busy doing a whole lot of nothing, some of whatever I want, a little more of nothing, and maybe just a bit of stuff I can’t do with the kids in tow, I don’t have much time for writing. So here, just grab a fork.
And start sinking it into these luscious Gluten Free No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars.
Yes, it’s a light and fluffy, creamy and dreamy cheesecake filling flavored and filled with fresh, juicy peaches. Now’s the time to make this people, when peaches are at their prime. When I saw these No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars from Garnish with Lemon and then started seeing perfectly ripe peaches at my Farmers Market, I knew it was a match made in heaven. I layered that lovely cheesecake goodness atop my fake graham cracker crust made out of almond meal, like I used in these Gluten Free S’Mores Magic Bars. Pop it into the fridge for a few hours, then you have bliss…
Kinda like what I have right now. Wonder how my mom is doing. She has my kids!
Go ahead, take a bite.
Awwww yeah, summer!
You enjoyed that, didn’t you? Now go enjoy this Gluten-Free No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars recipe!
For more yumminess from me and my foodie friends, keep up with me on…
Or sign up to have Cupcakes & Kale Chips delivered straight to your Inbox!
Gluten Free No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars
- Line the bottom of an 8 x 8 pan with aluminum foil. Place a small metal bowl in the freezer.
- In a small bowl combine almond meal, melted butter, and 2 Tablespoons sugar, and toss together with a fork. Pour the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and press down firmly with hands or the bottom of a cup. Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- In the bowl that was in the freezer, using a whisk or hand mixer, whip the cream and powdered sugar to form soft peaks. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer, whip together the cream cheese and ¼ cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add Greek yogurt and mix until combined, then stir i the chopped peaches.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour half of the cream cheese filling on top of the crust. Place the peach slices in a single layer, then top with the remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for at least 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately.
Enjoy this Gluten-Free No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars recipe!
Here’s some more no-bake desserts…
And some from my friends…
- No-Bake Gluten Free Millionaire Bars from Boulder Locavore
- Gluten Free No-Bake Blueberry Chocolate Tart from Cooking and Beer on The Melrose Family
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Pie from Neighborfood