This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Get your all-American gluten free 4th of July recipes so that you are ready for all of those summer parties and barbecues. From grilling to salads and sides to red, white, and blue treats, you’ll be enjoying these patriotic food ideas from Memorial Day through Labor Day, including the fabulous Fourth!
Gluten Free Fourth of July Food Ideas (for Memorial Day and Labor Day too!)
When you are planning your menus for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, or Labor Day, what are you thinking? Cool sandwiches and salads for a picnic? Snacks and treats for the beach? Burgers and hot dogs for a barbecue? Or popsicles and red white and blue sweets for dessert?
Well, I think I can help you out with lots of 4th of July food ideas and recipes galore. And yes, they are all gluten free!
50+ Gluten Free 4th of July Recipes
Gluten Free Appetizers and Snacks
Let’s get the party started. And the best way to do that is with some finger foods everyone can grab and munch on while they say hello to friends and family.
Healthy Deviled Eggs
Chef Salad on a Stick
Apple Cider BBQ Turkey Meatballs
Easy Cheesy Mexican Dip
Ants on a Log Kids Snacks and Veggie Platter
Don’t forget the veggie platter and chips with these favorite dips:
Gluten Free Grilled Main Dishes
No collection of 4th of July recipes would be complete without something to toss on the grill. You can go with basic burgers and hotdogs, but maybe you want to level up your barbecue. Just make sure you have gluten free hamburger buns and gluten free hot dog buns.
French Onion Stuffed Burgers au Gratin
Honey Balsamic Marinated Flat Iron Steak
Grilled Lemon Herb Yogurt Marinated Chicken Breasts
Buffalo, Blue Cheese, and Bacon Hot Dogs
Caprese Grilled Filet Mignon
Beef Souvlaki – Greek Steak Kabobs
Bourbon BBQ Sauce
More grilling recipes:
- Jalapeno Bacon Burger from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Sweet Maple Barbecue Chicken Kebobs from A Dash of Sanity
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Drumsticks from Lemons for Lulu
- Grilled Sausage with Peppers and Onions from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Grilled Shrimp and Scallop Kabobs from Culinary Ginger
Gluten Free Summer Salads and Sides
The Fourth of July menu isn’t complete without side dishes. From cool salads to hearty beans and potatoes, there is something for everyone.
Healthy No-Mayo Apple Broccoli Salad
Three Bean Salad
Maple Dijon Apple Coleslaw
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
Semi-Homemade Baked Beans
Red, White, and Blue Berry Fruit Salad
Cucumber Tomato Feta Salad
More salads and side dishes:
- Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad with Artichokes, Tomatoes, and Peas from Domestic Superhero (use gluten free pasta)
- Blackened Chicken & Quinoa Salad from Fake Ginger
- Creamy Pea Salad from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Ranch BLT Pasta Salad from Let’s Dish (use gluten free pasta)
- Broccoli Bacon Pasta Salad from Mandy’s Recipe Box (use gluten free pasta)
- Classic Italian Pasta Salad from Wishes and Dishes (use gluten free pasta)
- Potato Salad with Soft-Boiled Eggs and Maple Mustard Dressing from Cooking and Beer
- Basic Macaroni Salad from 365 Days of Baking and More (use gluten free pasta)
- Spinach, Pine Nut & Parmesan Pasta Salad from Lemon Tree Dwelling (use gluten free pasta)
- No Mayo Roasted Potato Salad from The Love Nerds
Gluten Free Summery and Patriotic Desserts
Don’t let the celebration end without 4th of July dessert recipes, especially ones in the colors of red, white, and blue, plus gluten free too!
Red, White, and Blue Berry Watermelon Fruit Pizza
S’mores Pudding Pie
Gluten Free 4th of July Cupcakes
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Strawberries and Cream Gluten Free Cake
Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake
Red, White & Blue Berry Pound Cake Bites
Gluten Free Sopapilla Cheesecake
More All-American Desserts:
- Blueberry Fluff from Bread, Booze, Bacon
- Patriotic Jello and Cream Push Pops from Culinary Ginger
- Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Mousse Parfaits from Belly Full
- White Chocolate Berry Parfaits from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Patriotic Jello Stars from 365 Days of Baking and More
- Red, White, and Blue Chocolate Strawberries from Yummy Healthy Easy
Then don’t forget some Skinny Grapefruit Margaritas or Pina Colada Mules!