Gluten Free Easter Recipes
Gluten free Easter recipes will ensure that your spring holiday celebration is absolutely fabulous. Just because you have to give up wheat and gluten-containing products doesn’t mean you have to miss out on any of the deliciousness. In fact, so many things like eggs and potato for brunch and ham and vegetables for dinner are already gluten free. But in this collection, you’ll find additional options that are gluten free versions of some old favorites or make a great substitution for something you might miss. From brunch to main courses, sides to dessert, these gluten free recipes for Easter are sure to become some of your favorites.
I don’t know about you, but my family’s traditional Easter meal is not the best for my gluten free lifestyle due to my allergy. We are Polish and Ukrainian, so while the ham and kielbasa are fine, and I can eat my mom’s potato salad, there is a lot I can’t enjoy. I was able to make Syrnyk, the sweet Ukrainian Easter cheese without flour. And Hrudka, Ukrainian egg cheese, is also fine, and actually keto-friendly. But I do miss the homemade bread, Paska, as well as asparagus topped with buttery bread crumbs.
Maybe your family traditionally has an Easter brunch. All those pancakes and cinnamon rolls and pastries aren’t an option in their traditional form. And at dinner you might have to pass on the potatoes au gratin and macaroni and cheese and dinner roll.
Well, now all your gluten free Easter menu dilemmas are solved. You can plan a holiday feast with this collection of recipes.
What Easter recipes can you make gluten free?
- Brunch – there are plenty of options for eggs and potatoes and fruit. But check out the coffee cake and pancakes and more!
- Appetizers – dips or spreads are often gluten free, just serve them with fruits or veggies and a selection of gluten free crackers. And don’t forget the deviled eggs.
- Main Dishes – whether you have ham or lamb or even prime rib, the main course is usually not an issue. But if you want to change things up a bit, you’ll find an amazing gluten free lasagna.
- Side Dishes and Salad – while some of those traditional cheesy or creamy casseroles are off limits, there are so many other vegetables and salads and potato dishes you can have. But this collection even has a gluten free potatoes au gratin recipe so you don’t have to miss out.
- Drinks – stick to the mocktails or cocktails that don’t use grain alcohols, and you can sip to your heart’s content.
- Desserts – ah, the part of the meal that makes your eye pop out of your heat and your sweet tooth call your name. Beware of Eatesr candy. While plenty of candy is gluten free, often the holiday versions are not made on dedicated lines so ther eis a risk of cross-contamination. Instead, stick to the amazing cakes, cookies, parfaits, and more you can find towards the end of this list.
So let’s get started with these Gluten Free Recipes for Easter
Gluten Free Easter Brunch
And these are some more recipes to complete your gluten free Easter brunch :
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls from Gluten Free on a Shoestring
- Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole from A Mind Full Mom
- Gluten Free Pancakes from What the Fork
Gluten Free Appetizers
And in case you need a few more appetizers…
- Million Dollar Deviled Eggs from Sugar Spun Run
- Mini Caprese Skewers from Reluctant Entertainer
- Lemony Artichoke Hummus from Aggie’s Kitchen
Gluten Free Easter Main Dish Recipes
If you need ham or lamb, check out these recipes…
- Brown Sugar Mustard Glazed Ham from Cafe Delites
- Roast Lamb with Garlic and Rosemary from Caroline’s Cooking
- Slow Cooker Pork Loin Roast from Recipe Tin Eats
Gluten Free Side Dish Recipes
These gluten free sides will help complete your menu…
- Gluten Free Pull-Apart Dinner Rolls from My Gluten-Free Kitchen
- Gluten Free au Gratin Potatoes from Sunday Supper
- Roasted Asparagus from The Stay at Home Chef
Gluten Free Salads
You can always use some more salads…
- Carrot Apple Slaw from Real Housemoms
- Classic Pea Salad from The Salty Marshmallow
- Strawberry Spinach Salad from Wine and Glue
Gluten Free Drinks for Easter
Cheers with a couple more cocktails and mocktails…
- Blackberry Lavender Champagne Cocktail from The Adventure Bite
- Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Citrus Blush from Savor the Flavor
- Keto Bloody Mary Cocktail from I Breathe I’m Hungry
And of course, Easter Dessert Recipes
If your sweet tooth is craving more…
- Gluten Free Carrot Cake from Flippin’ Delicious
- Mini Cheesecakes from Texanerin Baking
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars from Oh Sweet Basil
Have a Happy Easter!!