This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
The warm weather is here and it’s time to bring your meals outside. Yes, this is when you need ideas for Gluten Free Picnic Food! You’ll find over 40 recipes for an afternoon at the park, a backyard barbecue, and more with everything you need for a lovely lunch or delicious dinner in the fresh air!
Gluten Free Picnic Food
Picnics can mean so many things. Maybe you are going to pack sandwiches in a picnic basket. Or you’ve got a cooler full of salads and will use a grill or chafing dish to keep your main dishes hot. You might also have the grill fired up, but don’t want to worry about making dishes on the stove or in the oven. And let’s not forget about dishes that taste good at room temperature.
No matter the plan, there are plenty of picnic foods that you can easily transport and serve outdoors!
But, if you are gluten free, the word “picnic” might make you think of traditional sandwiches and macaroni salad and other items you might not be able to eat. So make it a gluten free picnic with these easy and tasty spring and summer dishes!
The Best Gluten Free Picnic Recipes
Let’s get planning that summer picnic menu with all of these ideas to make lunch and dinner that you can safely enjoy outside!
More Picnic Appetizers and Snacks:
- Homemade Baked Doritos from Fork and Beans
- Bacon Jalapeno Mustard Deviled Eggs from Eazy Peazy Mealz
- Greek Hummus Plate from The Lean Green Bean
- Cold Marinated Vegetables from Tasting Page
- Individual Salad Cups with Rhubarb Vinaigrette from The View From Great Island
Party Sides and Salads
More Picnic Salads and Sides:
- Kale Potato Salad from With Food and Love
- Mason Jar Taco Salad from Food Faith Fitness
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad from The Roasted Root
- Blueberry Corn Salad from A Healthy Life for Me
- Apple Potato Salad from Cook the Story
- Perfect Picnic Pasta Salad from Spabettie
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Cashews from One Creative Mommy
- Guacamole Potato Salad from Foxes Love Lemons
- Sweet Grape Salad from Nutmeg Nanny
Picnic Main Dishes
More summer main dishes:
- Coconut Lime Grilled Shrimp from A Healthy Life for Me
- Twisted Tuna Salad from Everyday Maven
- Curried Tuna Salad with Apples from The Lean Green Bean
- Grilled Marinated Lamb from Nutmeg Nanny
- Copycat Trader Joe’s Curried Chicken Salad from The Roasted Root
- Southwestern Chipotle Chicken Wrap from Tried and Tasty
And if you need desserts, try some of these: