This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
5-Ingredient Dinner Recipes are sure to make your life easier, whether you are short on items in your pantry and fridge or short on time. These quick and easy meals are family-friendly, fast, and happen to be gluten free. And these dinners are all made with five ingredients or less (plus maybe a little olive oil, salt, and pepper).
And in this collection, you’ll see the five ingredients listed under each photo. So then you can click over and get the full recipe once you know you have everything you need!
Table of Contents
- 20+ Gluten Free Dinners with 5 Ingredients or Less
- 5-Ingredient Chicken Recipes
- Barbecue Chicken Tostadas
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Pesto Chicken Tenders
- Rosemary Balsamic Roast Chicken
- Smoky Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Lemon Herb Slow Cooker Roast Chicken
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken with Tomatoes and Basil
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken and Black Beans
- Chicken Yakitori
- Chili Roasted Chicken Thighs
- 5-Ingredient Beef and Pork Recipes
- Easy Beefaroni
- Worcestershire Cast Iron Cube Steak
- Honey Balsamic Steak Bites
- Cheesy Hot Dog Taquitos
- Slow Cooker Steak Pizzaiola
- BBQ Pulled Pork Loaded Sweet Potato Fries
- Caprese Filet Mignon
- Ham, Cheese and Broccoli Egg Muffins
- 2-Ingredient Slow Cooker Corned Beef
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Balsamic Beef
- 5-Ingredient Vegetarian and Seafood Recipes
- Tomato Feta Spinach Frittata
- Chili Lime Shrimp
- Potato Broccoli Cheese Egg Muffins
- Stove Top or Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup
- Gluten Free Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Microwave Lemon Pepper Salmon
What do you make when you are running low on groceries? How about when you don’t have a lot of time?
I rely on what I call my back-pocket meals. These are dinners I can make with just a few ingredients. And usually, I have made them so often I don’t even have to look at a recipe.
Since each of these dishes has no more than five ingredients (plus maybe some oil, salt, and pepper), they can definitely become your favorite go-to meals in a time crunch or at the end of the week when the food inventory is running low.
Of course, if your main dish is super simple, you need sides that don’t require a lot of ingredients or time either. Try some of these gluten free ideas (all items on my list of gluten free ingredients):
- Rice – white, brown, instant, microwave pouches, even cauliflower rice.
- Potatoes – baked, cheesy mashed potatoes, oven roasted, frozen French fries, even whipped cauliflower for a low carb option.
- Noodles – gluten free pasta, rice ramen noodles, spaghetti squash, zoodles.
- Vegetables – frozen veggies, roasted vegetables, steamed vegetables, sauteed veggies like buttered peas and carrots.
- Salad – with your favorite gluten free salad dressing.
Mix and match with these dinner recipes with few ingredients to make fast family-friendly meals without needing a laundry list of items or a trip to the grocery store!
5-Ingredient Chicken Recipes
It's definitely a winner, winner chicken dinner when you only need a few other items to make a meal for the family.
5-Ingredient Beef and Pork Recipes
From ground beef to steak bites, hot dogs to ham, you'll be amazed at all the possibilities with just a few ingredients and your favorite beef or pork.
5-Ingredient Vegetarian and Seafood Recipes
Even if you aren't a meat-eater, you can also go meatless or enjoy fish or shellfish dishes with less than a handful of ingredients.