Gluten Free Spring Desserts
Gluten Free Spring Desserts are the perfect sweet treats to celebrate the season! It’s time for all things strawberry and lemon and coconut and bright and cheery and, of course, super yummy. Whether you are looking for gluten free desserts for Easter, Passover, Mother’s Day, or just treats that make you happy the sunny, warm days are upon us, check out these gluten free spring dessert recipes.
Gluten Free Spring Dessert Recipes
When the weather begins to warm up, springtime desserts come into season with their light, fresh, and usually fruity flavors. I mean, chocolate never goes out of season, but ingredients like lemon, strawberries, and even carrots become way more abundant when making spring dessert recipes.
If you need to keep wheat products and gluten out of your diet, you aren’t just stopping by the local bakery to pick up some sweet treats. So I’m sharing some amazing gluten-free spring desserts with you.
There’s favorites like cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and bars, each of which has been tested to be a tried and true gluten-free treat by using ingredients like almond flour, brown rice flour, coconut flour, or even gluten free flour blends (like Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1, which is my go-to). Crumbles and crisps can often be made using certified gluten free oats and nuts, eliminating the need for flour altogether, just like in flourless cookies. Puddings and jello molds are naturally gluten free, as are warm weather favorites like ice cream and sorbet. And once it’s just too warm to light the oven, any of these gluten-free no bake recipes will be perfect!
Whether you are planning your Easter or Mother’s Day menu, a bridal or baby shower, or just want to treat friends, family, or yourself to something sweet, I’m sure you’ll find a recipe or three you’ll love in this collection of spring desserts.
Here are my favorite gluten free spring desserts…
- Mini No-Bake Creamsicle Cheesecake Parfaits
- Gluten Free Strawberries and Cream Cake
- Flourless Coconut Almond Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Gluten-Free Carrot Cake for Two
- Flourless Almond Joy Cookie Dough Ball
- Creamsicle Jello Mold
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Dip
- Gluten Free Hummingbird Cake
- Gluten Free Pineapple Upside Down Cakes for Two
- Sparkling Cider Rainbow Sherbet Floats
- Gluten Free Potato Pound Cake with Berries
- Almond Joy Macaroons
And if my collection of springtime desserts isn’t enough, I’ve searched the web for some other amazing gluten free fruit desserts, light desserts for spring, and other springtime desserts.
Check out the best gluten free spring desserts from other amazing food blogs…
- Gluten Free Vegan Lemon Sugar Cookies from Fork and Beans
- Low Carb Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes from All Day I Dream About Food
- Roasted Balsamic Strawberry Mini-Tarts with Whipped Coconut Cream from Tasty Yummies
- Three Layer Raw Apricot Tarts from Fit Foodie Finds
- Almond Flour Cake with Lemon from Well Plated
- Meyer Lemon Macarons from 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Almond Meringue with Raspberry Sorbet from Cookin’ Canuck
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt Popsicles from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Chocolate Birds Nest Cupcakes from Boulder Locavore
- Berry Ginger Frozen Yogurt from The Lemon Bowl
- Fresh Blackberry Elderflower Sorbet from Shockingly Delicious
- Rhubarb and Greek Yogurt Popsicles from The View from Great Island
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars from The Cookie Rookie
- Cantaloupe Sorbet from Baked New England
- Rhubarb Berry Crisp from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Lemon Pudding Cakes for Two from Texanerin Baking
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Green Smoothie from The Joyful Foodie
- Peach Honey Yogurt Smoothie from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Raspberry Almond Low Carb Cheesecake Bites from It’s Yummi
- Strawberry Brownie Bars from Pint Sized Baker
- Pan Seared Peaches with Yogurt from Give Recipe
- Raspberry Chia Seed Jam from Belly Full
- Candied Citrus in Blood Orange Syrup from The Tomato Tart
- Coconut Chocolate Panna Cotta from The Heritage Cook
- Lemon Panna Cotta from The View from Great Island
- Strawberries and Cream Quinoa Pudding from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
- Strawberry Coconut Crisp Bars from Barefeet in the Kitchen
- Gluten Free Lemon Poppyseed Muffins from An Edible Mosaic
- Gluten Free Strawberry Coconut Muffins from One Sweet Mess
- Gluten Free Carrot Cake from MyGluten-Free Kitchen
- Rhubarb Meringue Cups from A Beautiful Plate
- Greek Yogurt Strawberry Blueberry Pound Cake from Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Coconut Paleo Bread with Pineapple, Lime and Macadamia Streusel from Food Faith Fitness
- Coconut Lemon Poppyseed Loaf from The Healthy Maven
Enjoy these gluten free spring desserts!