This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Gluten Free Spring Desserts are the perfect sweet treats to celebrate the season! It’s time for all things strawberry and lemon and coconut and bright and cheery and, of course, super yummy. Whether you are looking for gluten free desserts for Easter, Passover, Mother’s Day, or just treats that make you happy the sunny, warm days are upon us, check out these gluten free spring dessert recipes.
Table of Contents
- Gluten Free Spring Dessert Recipes for Easter, Mother’s Day and More
- What’s on the list of gluten free spring desserts?
- Gluten Free Spring Desserts
- Lemon Desserts
- Crustless Lemon Strawberry Slow Cooker Cheesecake
- Gluten-Free Vegan Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Almond Flour Cake with Lemon
- Lemon French Macarons
- Lemon Bars
- Paleo Mini Lemon Tarts
- Lemon Panna Cotta
- Gluten-Free Lemon Cupcakes
- Lemon Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies
- Berry and Strawberry Desserts
- Gluten Free Strawberries and Cream Cake
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Dip
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
- Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Strawberries and Cream Frappe with Whipped Coconut Cream
- Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Blueberry Maple Mini Cheesecake Parfaits
- Triple Berry Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits
- Gluten Free Potato Pound Cake with Berries
- Red, White, and Blue Berry Pound Cake Bites
- Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- Greek Yogurt Strawberry Blueberry Pound Cake
- Easy Strawberry Tart
- Strawberry Cookies
- Gluten Free Strawberry Brownie Bars
- Strawberry Coconut Crisp Bars
- Strawberries and Cream Quinoa Pudding
- Coconut Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Flourless M&M's Macaroons
- Flourless Almond Joy Cookie Dough Ball
- Coconut Almond Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Flourless Almond Joy Cookies
- No Bake Coconut Cookies
- Almond Joy Puppy Chow
- Pineapple Coconut Fool
- Paleo Pineapple Bread with Coconut
- Coconut-Chocolate Panna Cotta
- Tropical Magic Cookie Bars
- Gluten-Free Coconut Cream Pie
- 5 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars
- More Gluten Free Spring Favorites
- Gluten-Free Carrot Cake for Two
- Sparkling Cider Rainbow Sherbet Floats
- Creamsicle Jello Mold
- Gluten Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake for Two
- Gluten Free S'Mores Magic Bars
- Rhubarb Meringue Cups
- Easy Gluten-free Carrot Cake
Gluten Free Spring Dessert Recipes for Easter, Mother’s Day and More
When the weather begins to warm up, springtime desserts come into season with their light, fresh, and usually fruity flavors. I mean, chocolate never goes out of season, but ingredients like lemon, strawberries, and even carrots become way more abundant when making spring dessert recipes.
If you need to keep wheat products and gluten out of your diet, you aren’t just stopping by the local bakery to pick up some sweet treats. So I’m sharing some amazing gluten-free spring desserts with you.
What’s on the list of gluten free spring desserts?
There are favorites like cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and bars, each of which has been tested to be a tried and true gluten-free treat by using ingredients like almond flour, brown rice flour, coconut flour, or even gluten free flour blends (like Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1, which is my go-to).
Crumbles and crisps can often be made using certified gluten free oats and nuts, eliminating the need for flour altogether, just like in flourless cookies.
Puddings and jello molds are naturally gluten free, as are warm-weather favorites like ice cream and sorbet. And once it’s just too warm to light the oven, any of these gluten-free no bake recipes will be perfect!
Whether you are planning your gluten free Easter desserts, a Mother’s Day menu, a bridal or baby shower, or just want to treat friends, family, or yourself to something sweet, I’m sure you’ll find a recipe or three you’ll love in this collection of spring desserts.
The bright flavor of lemon always adds spring to your step. You'll love these citrusy treats!
Berry and Strawberry Desserts
Get started with your favorite berry desserts in the spring and then enjoy them all summer long. Everyone loves these sweet treats.
Perhaps it is because it makes you think of warmer days ahead, but coconut desserts abound in the spring. Enjoy it paired with tropical fruits, chocolate, and more.
More Gluten Free Spring Favorites
From bright colors to fresh flavors, here are some more sweet treats that are popular in the springtime.