30+ of the Best No Cook Meals
No Cook Meals are definitely an important staple to have in your back pocket. When you are dealing with the heat of the summer, the last thing you want to do is turn on the stove or oven, especially late in the summer. Kids are heading back to school or you are trying to cram in your last bits of vacation fun, sports are starting back up, and our calendars are quickly starting to not have a free evening in sight! In an effort to help you feed the family without heating up the kitchen any more than it already is, we’ve rounded up over 30 of the best No Cook Recipes for easy dinners and fast lunches!
About these No Cook Recipes
When it comes to no cook meals, the first thing you might think about is basic sandwiches, but there’s more than just peanut butter and jelly or lunchmeat. You can make chicken salad, chickpea salad, and even veggies with yummy spreads like hummus.
Salads also come to mind, but besides lettuce you can make zoodle salads, tomato salads, seafood salads, and quinoa salads.
Wraps are another option, but don’t limit yourself to the basic tortillas. Wrap those filling in lettuce for lettuce wraps or rice paper for spring rolls.
And then of course you can really think outside the box with things like stuffed avocados, ceviche, and cold soups like gazpacho.
Of course I mentioned things like chicken and quinoa and you’re thinking to yourself, “Wait, I thought these were supposed to be no-cook meals!” Soooo…
Here are some no cook recipe tips…
- For chicken, you can cook extra when you are making grilled chicken breasts, through a few chicken breasts in your Instant Pot or slow cooker and keep chopped or shredded chicken in your freezer, or pick up a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store.
- You can buy pre-cooked frozen shrimp that you just have to thaw to toss on top of a salad or other recipes.
- It takes the same amount of time to grill steak for one night as it does to grill steak for two. When we make a flank steak or flat iron steak, I usually buy a really big one or I buy two so we can make salads or wraps another night.
- For quinoa or rice salads, just cook a big batch on a day that isn’t too hit and you can keep it in the fridge or freezer. Or use that Instant Pot again.
- Don’t want to cook any meat at all? You can always get your protein from beans and lentils and chickpeas! Try swapping the chicken in some of these salads with a lovely legume!
Here are my favorite no cook meals…
And here are some of the Best No-Cook Meals from other amazing food bloggers…
SKINNY CHICKEN SALAD SLIDERS | The Cookie Rookie
SKINNY SHRIMP & CRAB SALAD | Call Me PMc
TOMATO BASIL FETA SALAD | Tasting Page
CAPRESE STUFFED AVOCADO | Cafe Delites
AVOCADO & SALMON TARTARE WITH MANGO HABANERO SAUCE | Laylita’s Recipes
BBQ BACON RANCH CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICHES | Mom’s Test Kitchen
MEDITERRANEAN VEGGIE HUMMUS TOAST | Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
GREEK VEGETABLE SANDWICH WITH FETA SPREAD | WonkyWonderful
CRUNCHY SWEET CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICHES | From Valerie’s Kitchen
EARLY GIRL GAZPACHO | The View from Great Island
CUCUMBER AND TOMATO SALAD WITH MARINATED GARBANZO BEANS, FETA, AND HERBS | Kalyn’s Kitchen
TURKEY VEGGIE SNACK WRAPS | DelightfulEMade
SPICY ASIAN SLAW SUMMER ROLLS | The View from Great Island
TURKEY CLUB WRAP | Cupcake Diaries
PINEAPPLE CEVICHE | Food Faith Fitness
SHRIMP CEVICHE | Laylita’s Recipes
GREEK PANZANELLA SALAD | RecipeGirl
SOUTHWESTERN CHICKEN SALAD | Mom’s Test Kitchen
WHITE BEAN SALAD WITH SPICY PEPPERONI & TOMATOES | Belly Full
RANCH VEGGIE WRAP | A Mind “Full” Mom
GARDEN VEGGIE CHICKPEA SALAD SANDWICH | Peas & Crayons
VEGETABLE CREAM CHEESE ROLL UPS | Rachel Cooks