Bacon Cheeseburger Crustless Quiche
Bacon Cheeseburger Crustless Quiche recipe gives new meaning to breakfast for dinner, or even dinner for breakfast. This hamburger quiche with ground beef, bacon, and cheese is satisfying and delicious when you add your favorite burger toppings. As breakfast, brunch, or my favorite, brinner, all of your favorite guys will want a slice (or three) of this gluten-free and low carb crustless bacon cheeseburger quiche recipe.
Crustless Bacon Cheeseburger Quiche Recipe
There’s no pesky crust business to get in the way of all the meaty goodness in this Bacon Cheeseburger Crustless Quiche. Of course you have eggs and gooey cheese, but when you sink your teeth into meaty bits of beefy burger and ketchup (made especially tasty when you use my bold, thick Homemade Ketchup to make this hamburger quiche recipe) and crumbled bacon, it’s has so much more flavor and texture than any quiche you’ve ever experienced before.
When The Hubby and I first started dating, he was on the Atkins Diet. So yeah, man food, that was pretty much it. Beef, bacon, eggs, cheese. Heck, even low carb beer. He stuck with it for awhile, and this sugar- and bread-loving gal was supportive. Sure, our firs date was for ice cream (which later inspired this Salted Ripple Chip No-Churn Ice Cream), but he was trying to “woo” me and he knew of my addiction. Can’t blame a guy for breaking his diet once night all in the name of love. Lucky for him, it worked.
But after that, when we cooked together, it was often Balsamic Marinated Flank Steak and salad or chicken and veggie kabobs on the grill. Except for the time he wanted to make me lasagna, which was good, but even he’ll admit was not the World’s Best Lasagna. Then I wanted to go to Panera and dunk a big hunk of bread in my black bean soup on pretty much a weekly basis. And, you know, it was summer. Ice cream was pretty much a necessity. And wine. There was definitely wine.
Too bad I didn’t discover my wheat allergy until a few years ago. He might have stuck with it a bit longer. Well, except for the ice cream part. And the wine. #badinfluence
Maybe I just needed to learn howe to make more low carb recipe earlier. Like quiche. Quiche? Yes, quiche. Manly, low carb quiche…
How do you make Bacon Cheeseburger Crustless Quiche?
- Your basic egg mixture is whisked together, with just eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and dry mustard, which is my secret ingredient in any quiche recipe or especially recipes with cheddar cheese where I just want to give that sharp cheese flavor or those eggs some pop.
- Cook several slices of bacon in a skillet, then set them aside while you saute onion in the remaining bacon grease. Add ground beef and cook through before stirring in some Worcestershire sauce and ketchup.
- Spread the meat mixture in a glass pie plate, sprinkle with shredded cheese, then pour the egg mixture evenly over everything.
- Bake and serve with your favorite toppings, like lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado, or even more ketchup, like one of these 4 Variations of Homemade Ketchup.
This quiche was originally part of The Bug’s birthday request for eggs and Waldorf Fruit Salad, but since then I’ve made it a bunch of times and it is always a winner!
If you like this Bacon Cheeseburger Crustless Quiche recipe, you’ll love these…
- Bacon Cheeseburger Quinoa Skillet
- Cauliflower Hash Browns Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Seven-Layer Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Meatball Parmesan Burgers
Turn your burger into cozy comfort food with Bacon Cheeseburger Soup from Shugary Sweets. Get a little messy with Slow-Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes from The Cookie Rookie. Or keep it low carb with Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Zucchini Boats from Sugar Free Mom.
Want to chat with fellow foodies? Join the No-Fuss Food and Fun group on Facebook to share recipes and ideas, ask and answer questions, and tell everyone what you’re making for dinner! Request to join HERE.
For more no-fuss wholesome meals and snacks with a sprinkle of sweet treats, keep up on…
Or sign up to have the weekly newsletter from Cupcakes & Kale Chips delivered straight to your Inbox!
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $6.69
- Price: $7.49
Bacon Cheeseburger Crustless Quiche
- 3 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 1 teaspoon oil or reserved bacon grease
- half of a medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 3 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Additional ketchup, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, or other burger toppings for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F, and coat a 9-inch glass pie plate with oil or coking spray.
- Heat the oil or bacon grease in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and a pinch of salt and pepper, and saute for several minutes until soft and translucent.
- Add the ground beef and cook until fully browned, breaking it up as it cooks. Drain off any excess grease.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
- Transfer to the meat mixture to the prepared pie plate, and top with the bacon and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and dry mustard, and pour over the meat and cheese in the pie plate.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until egg is cooked through and top is browned.
And here is the full Manly #SundaySupper Menu:
- BBQ Chicken Nacho by Country Girl in The Kitchen
- Beer Battered Fried Mushrooms by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Burrata Bresaola and Arugula Appetizer by Family Foodie
- Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce by Hip Foodie Mom
- Chipotle Pork Belly-Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers by The Redhead Baker
- Coconut Beer-Battered Prawns with Spicy Marmalade by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Devils on Horseback by Nosh My Way
- Fried Pickles by Cookin’ Mimi
- Garlic and Herb Wine Jelly by What Smells So Good?
- Maple Sriracha Chicken Wings by Manu’s Menu
- Tomato Bacon Jam by Feed Me, Seymour
- Bacon Bourbon BBQ Burgers by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Beef Barbacoa by Casa de Crews
- Beef Short Rib Sandwich by Life Tastes Good
- Beer Brats with Pepper Relish by Jelly Toast
- Beer Can Chicken by Curious Cuisiniere
- Chili Dog Casserole by Simple Gourmet
- Chipotle Pork Chops by girlichef
- Coconut & Lime Grilled Shrimp Skewers by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Colossal Burger by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Gluten Free Lemon Pepper Wings by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Grilled Chipotle Chicken Pizza by Peaceful Cooking
- Grilled Lobster with Miso Butter by Kimchi MOM
- Grilled Sweet Guava Chicken by The Foodie Army Wife
- Ham and Pineapple Pizza Pockets by gotta get baked
- Huevos Rancheros Casserole by Pescetarian Journal
- Lacquered Short Ribs in the Slow Cooker by Shockingly Delicious
- Maple Chipotle Barbecue Pork Tenderloin by Flavor Mosaic
- Meatball Burger on Garlic Bread by Healthy.Delicious.
- Mom’s Slow Roasted Brisket by Food Lust People Love
- Perfectly Pan Seared Steak by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Pollo al Peperoncino by Run DMT
- Polish Coal Miner Piggies (Stuffed Cabbage Rolls- Golabki) by Rants from my Crazy Kitchen
- Red Chile Shredded Chicken Tacos. How to win over your man’s stomach and steal his heart. by Simply Healthy Family
- Ropa Vieja by Meal Diva
- Salt of the Earth Ribs by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Salisbury Steak w/ Loaded Mashed Potatoes and Mushroom Gravy by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Smoked Turkey Drumsticks by Cindy’s Recipes and Writing
- Stuffed Chipotle Bacon Cheese Burgers by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Stuffed Pork Chops by The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Tex-Mex Gut Buster Chili by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- The Cleveland Hogg Burger by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Beer Funnel Cake by Killer Bunnies, Inc.
- Black Forest Cake by Noshing with the Nolands
- Carob Chip Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Chunky Monkey Vegan Banana Bread by Ninjabaking.com
- Classic Cheesecake by Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Fat Man’s Pie by Magnolia Days
- Mandarin orange cake aka southern pig pickin’ cake by Baking & Browning
- Pizookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Grilled Pound Cake Stacks with Roasted Strawberries by Melanie Makes
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie With Mascarpone Cream by La Bella Vita Cucina
Wine Pairings for Man Food #SundaySupper byENOFYLZ Wine Blog