This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Whether you like your smoothies light and fruity, packed with protein, sneaky with green veggies, or rich and decadent, I’ve got a recipe for you in this roundup of 50+ Recipe for Smoothies from some of my favorite bloggers.
I love making smoothies as snacks or dessert for myself and The Bug. Well, with his tonsil surgery last week, I’ve been whizzing up lots of fruits, veggies and other ingredients to try to get him as much nutrition as possible while he is stuck eating mostly soft and cold food. So to get inspiration, I went to my bloggy friends, and I am excited to share these great finds with you.
Please note: Most of these photos do not belong to me. If you want to pin a specific recipe/image, please click on the link to visit its original source. If you want to pin this entire collection please pin the collage above.
- Protein Smoothie from CrazyLou Creations
- Power Smoothie from Melissa’s Cuisine
- Mango Orange Cream Power Smoothie from Shockingly Delicious
- Spinach and Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie from Je Suis Alimentageuse
- Green Goddess Smoothie from Happy Food, Healthy Life
- Carnation Breakfast Smoothie from Chocolate, Chocolate and More
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie from ChinDeep
- Creamsicle Smoothie from It’s Yummilicious
- Orange Banana Smoothie from Food Done Light
- Carrot Ginger Orange Smoothie from FoodBabbles
- Healthy Banana Mango Smoothie from Alida’s Kitchen
- Coco-Orange Smoothie from Busy Mom’s Helper
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Blueberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie from Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Lemon Berry Mint Smoothie from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Pomegranate Berry Smoothie from WIll Cook for Smiles
- Healthy Blackberry Shake from Shockingly Delicious
- Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie from 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Layered Strawberry Mango Smoothies from What’s Cooking Love?
- Strawberry Banana Coconut Smoothie from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Dairy Free Summer Fruits Smoothie from Fearlessly Creative Mammas
- Fresh Pineapple Peach Smoothie from A Family Feast
- Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie from In Search of Yummyness
- Peaches & Vanilla Cream Smoothie from Snappy Gourmet
- Cranberry Peach Smoothie from Lori’s Culinary Creations
- CocoMelon Cooler from Happy Food, Healthy Life
- Shamrock Green Smoothie from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Fruit & Vegetable Smoothie from The Haas Machine
- Banana, Cherry, Blueberry, Spinach Vegan Smoothie from Vegan Mother Hubbard
- Tropical Green Smoothie from 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Detox Beet and Carrot Smoothie Recipe from Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Mixed Berry Coconut Green Smoothie from FoodBabbles
- Dreamy Pumpkin Spice Smoothie from Delightful E Made
- Pina Colada Smoothie from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Mango Guanabana Smoothie from Food Done Light
- Mango Chia Smoothie from So Very Blessed
- Tropical Fruit Smoothie from Busy in Brooklyn
- Banana Mango Yogurt Smoothie from Chocolate Moosey
- Tropical Smoothie from Mother Thyme
- Hawaiian Smoothie from Shockingly Delicious
- Banana Funky Monkey Smoothie from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Nutella Strawberry Smoothie from 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie from Chocolate, Chocolate and More
- Chocolate Cherry Breakfast Silk Smoothie from Will Cook For Smiles
- Skinny Mexican Frozen Hot Chocolate from Wine and Glue
- Almond Joy Smoothie from Edible Perspective
- Clean Eating Chocolate & Peanut Butter Smoothie from The Tasty Fork
- Chai Tea Smoothie from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Pumpkin Pie Cookie Butter Smoothie from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Skinny Oreo Milkshake from Will Cook for Smiles
- Banana Split Smoothie from Shugary Sweets
- Pistachio Banana Pudding Smoothie from Mother Thyme
- Guilt Free Pumpkin Pie Smoothie from The Tasty Fork
Looking for more great Smoothie recipes? I have an entire Pinterest board to help, and I am always adding to it. So check it out, and while you are there, I’d love for you to Follow me. I am always pinning all kinds of tasty goodness!
I love smoothies so much! Thanks for all the great ideas 🙂
Thanks! I got some great ones from my foodie friends.
Thanks for this amazing collection! I want to start making more smoothies for my afternoon snack. Pinning 🙂
Smoothies do make a great afternoon snack, and this is a big variety.
This is such a great round up! Thanks for including me! I shared this on my FB page today and just pinned!
Thanks for contributing and sharing!
Stopping by from Whimsy Wednesday…and enjoying this awesome list of smoothies. Will be pin so I can reference later. 🙂
Thanks for pinning Marjory! Got some great contributions to the list!
What a fun roundup! I can’t believe I don’t even have one smoothie recipe on my blog…I need to make a batch for my daughter as she loves them!
Thanks Liz. The funny thing is that I make more smoothies tan I post, because I want to drink them while they are super cold and frosty, and I make them in the morning or night, when I don’t have good light.
Oh yum! This is THE smoothie recipe round-up! 🙂 Pinned & sharing to my Facebook tomorrow.
Thank you so much for including a couple of my smoothie recipes, Brianne!
Thanks for contributing and sharing, Carrie!
Pinned! Thanks for including our recipe in this great collection!
Thanks for the recipe and for pinning!
I love this roundup! So helpful with the categories your created. Thank you for including my 3 smoothies…I have lots and lots of new smoothies to try now!
Thanks for contributing some great recipes, Dorothy!
Great round up! Pinned :-). Thanks also for including my cranberry peach smoothie
Thanks for contributing and pinning. Love the cranberry peach combo – like fall and summer!
What a great list! Thank you for including my Protein Smoothie! I’ll be sharing!!
Cindy @ Crazylou
Thanks for contributing!
Can I just say.. LOVE this post. Love everything about it. I appreciate that you divided them up into categories, I know it probably took longer to make the collages but its super helpful! 🙂 Pinning
Thanks! Just had a conversation with other bloggers about bests and worsts of roundups, and I tried to incorporate what people seem to like. Photos good, but pages and pages of photos bad, etc.