Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie – Improv Cooking Challenge
Turn a favorite dessert into a healthy treat with a Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie.
Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
AAACK, this post disappeared. Well, not exactly, but I screwed something up. So I’ll just try to repost some of the pictures and the awesome recipe, because it has been one of my most popular. You don’t care about the fact that I whined about how busy I was and my entry into the Improv Cooking Challenge was a total cop-out. You may miss my story about how I was trying to take photos while The Bug was staring at me and whining “Want more smoooothieeee!!”
Looks good, doesn’t it?
I’ll have another.
- 1 cup strawberries frozen
- 1/2 very ripe banana frozen
- 1 oz about 2 T cream cheese (I used light cream cheese)
- 1/2 c vanilla or plain Greek yogurt if you use plain, you may want to add a little vanilla and you may find you need a little sugar, honey, or your sweetener of choice
- 1/2 c milk of choice I used unsweetened almond milk
- Optional crushed graham crackers for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients except the graham crackers in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs, if desired.
This recipe was shared with: Ladies Night Cocktail Link Party