This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Wondering what to do with all of that leftover candy? Why not transform it into even more decadent desserts?! You’ll find so many indulgent ideas in this collection of 50+ Leftover Halloween Candy Recipes! This list includes gluten free treats too!
What To Do With Leftover Candy
Food bloggers have a certain superpower. We can take something already delicious, like our favorite candy, and turn it into something even more irresistible.
This is all so we can tempt out readers with amazing dessert recipes made from leftover candy bars. Because we know you raided your kids’ Halloween stash and maybe there are still a few that haven’t been eaten. Or it’s possible you just want to take some items you have lying around and turn them into a dessert you can bring to a party or serve to your family and friends.
The desserts you can make with leftover candy bars and other chocolate and candies are endless. But let’s break it down to the basics.
- Use candy to decorate cakes or top cupcakes.
- Stir chopped candy bars into homemade ice cream.
- Stuff some into cookies
- Sprinkle them in brownies
GF – gluten free recipe
GFO – recipe with gluten free option
50+ Leftover Halloween Candy Recipes
Just try to resist taking your favorite candies and turning them into something even more decadent. You’ll never wonder what to do with leftover candy again.
Reese’s might be the first to disappear, but make sure to save some because these desserts will tempt any chocolate and peanut butter love
More Reese’s Recipes
- Peanut Butter Cup Rice Krispie Treats Pinwheels GFO – use gluten free crispy rice cereal | Mom on Timeout
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bark GF | Chocolate, Chocolate and More
- Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Sandwiches GF | The Gunny Sack
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies GFO – use 1-to-1 gluten free flour | Boulder Locavore
- Loaded Reese’s Bark GF | Simple Joy
- Reese’s Pieces Rice Krispies Treats GFO – use gluten free crispy rice cereal | Something Swanky
Leftover M&M’s Recipes
They may melt in your mouth and not in your hand, but they are totally mouthwatering when added to cookies, bars, and so much more.
More M&M Recipes
- Caramel Marshmallow M&M Brownies | Inside Bru Crew Life
- M&M’s Popcorn Balls GF | I Heart Eating
- M&M Apple Caramel Cheese Ball GFO – use regular plan M&M’s instead of fall colors | Will Cook For Smiles
- Monster Cookies GFO – use certified gluten free oats | RecipeGirl
- Monster Cookie Dough Ice Cream GFO – use certified gluten free oats | A Kitchen Addiction
- M&M’s Cake | A Treats Affair
Leftover Heath Bars and Toffee Recipes
That buttery candy adds something salty-sweet to your treats. And there’s just something so good about that crunch.
Leftover Hershey Bar, Mounds, and Almond Joy Recipes
From classic chocolate to coconutty treats, you can’t go wrong with desserts made with these classic bars from Hershey’s.
More Hershey, Almond Joy, and Mounds Recipes
- Hershey Bar Cake | Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
- Skillet S’Mores Dip GFO – dip gluten free graham crackers | The Baker Mama
- Almond Joy Layer Cake | Life, Love, and Sugar
- Mounds Chocolate Cookies | Averie Cooks
- Almond Joy Crescent Rolls GFO – use homemade gluten free crescent rolls | Crazy for Crust
- Almond Joy Bundt Cake | Taste and Tell
Leftover Snickers and Milky Way Recipes
These nutty, caramelly, and chocolaty candies make desserts extra gooey and delicious. They are finger-licking good.
More Snickers and Milky Way Recipes
- Snickers Monster Cookies GFO – use certified gluten free oats | What’s Cooking Love?
- Snickers Chocolate Parfaits GF | Real Housemoms
- Snickers Apple Salad GF | Lil’ Luna
- Apple Snickers Cake | Inside Bru Crew Life
- No-Bake Snickers Cheesecake GFO – use gluten free graham cracker crust | Baked By An Introvert
- Milky Way Cookies | I Heart Naptime
- Chocolate Milky Way Cupcakes | A Classic Twist
- Milky Way Pound Cake | Spicy Southern Kitchen