Here is the tasty Avocado Buttermilk Ranch Dressing that I used for this salad. It would also make a fabulous dip for veggies.
Adapted from Avocado Ranch Salad Dressing at Sumptuous Spoonfuls.
- ⅔ c buttermilk
- 1 clove of garlic
- About 4 fresh basil leaves
- ½ t honey
- A few leaves of fresh parsley or ½ t dried parsley
- A few sprigs of fresh dill or ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- A sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1 t dried minced onion or ½ t onion powder
- 8-10 chives
- half of an avocado
- ¼ t salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor, and puree until smooth.
This recipe was shared with: