This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Honey Lemon Lime Salad Dressing is a delightfully zingy way to liven up all of your favorite salads. Made with Greek yogurt to keep it light and super creamy, it has a delicious tangy flavor with the perfect touch of sweetness. With only five ingredients, it’ll take just minutes to shake up this easy gluten-free salad dressing recipe!
Lemon and lime flavors can easily go either sweet or savory.
This Creamy Greek Yogurt Honey Lemon Lime Salad Dressing is a little bit of both, actually. It’s tart and tangy, with enough creaminess from Greek yogurt and sweetness from the honey to keep it from being too harsh or overpowering.
Using Greek yogurt combined with a bit of olive oil also gives that richer texture and consistency, without being heavy. You know, let’s keep our salads healthy!
I love salad with fruit, especially when you toss in some nuts and cheese, and even more especially in the summer when so much fresh fruit is available and tasting its best. This light and refreshing dressing my be my new go-to for the summer. It’s amazing on salads with grilled chicken or shrimp too.
Creamy Lime Lemon Yogurt Dressing Recipe
Here is a brief overview so you can see just how easy it is to make. Scroll down to the printable recipe card for the full quantities and details.
But don’t skip my PRO TIPS below!
What You’ll Need
- Plain Greek yogurt – nonfat, lowfat, or whole milk yogurt all work fine
- Lemon juice – I highly recommend freshly squeezed lemon juice, as the bottled kind can be too bitter. If you need to use that, you will likely need additional honey or use less juice and more yogurt.
- Lime juice – same comment about using fresh.
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
This easy salad dressing recipe literally takes seconds to make. Combine everything in a bowl, jar, or shake and give it a stir or shake.
- Salad Dressing Shaker – while you can just use a jar or a bowl, I love this shaker bottle from OXO. I literally use it every week when I make my batches of dressing. It has measurements on the side and a pour spout so you don’t get the mess of it dripping down the side like when you try to pour out of a mason jar.
- Citrus Juicer – as I mentioned, you really need to use fresh lemon and lime juice in this recipe to avoid a bitter flavor. I am a big fan of this handheld juicer to make quick work of those lemons and limes.
- Measuring Beakers – you can see these pictured in the photo above. I love having a wide variety of sizes, and as a former scientist, they are just fun.
Make it a meal
- Strawberry Mango Salad topped with Lemon Yogurt Marinated Chicken is a perfect summer dinner.
- Apple Chicken Salad on a Stick can be packed in a lunchbox with this dressing as a dip.
- Add a little seafood with Grilled Shrimp Salad with Summer Fruit.
- Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad tastes even better with a punch of tart citrus.
- Put a different spin on this Grilled Steak Salad with Mango, and Tomato.
- Enjoy a light lunch of Arugula, Parmesan and Pine Nuts from Homemade Cravings
More salad dressing recipes
- Strawberry Poppyseed Dressing
- Creamy Greek Yogurt Maple Dijon Dressing
- Creamy Balsamic Salad Dressing
- Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing
Creamy Greek Yogurt Honey Lemon Lime Salad Dressing
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bottle, jar, or other sealed container, or a bowl, and shake or whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.