This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
As the holiday season approaches, some of the best gifts to give are gifts from your kitchen, because these are also the gifts that come from your heart. But don’t let any food allergies stand in your way of surprising someone with a sweet gift, because contributor Joy from The Joyful Foodie put together this collection of 24 Gluten Free Food Gifts Recipes Perfect for Holiday Giving.
24 Gluten Free Food Gifts Recipes Perfect for Holiday Giving
- Red and Green Pepper Jelly from Noshing with the Nolands
- Spiced Almonds from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Moroccan Spiced Pepitas from Snixy Kitchen
- DIY Ranch Seasoning Mix from It’s Yummi
- Homemade Spice Blends from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Homemade Vanilla Extract from The Joyful Foodie
[Tweet “24 #GlutenFree Food Gifts Perfect for Holiday Giving!”]
- Homemade Pumpkin Liqueur from The View From Great Island
- Cranberry Salsa from Farm Fresh Feasts
- Walnut Cocoa Brownies from Snixy Kitchen
- Chai Spiced Caramel Sauce from The Joyful Foodie
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Candied Pecans from Two Healthy Kitchens
- English Walnut Toffee from The View From Great Island
- Homemade Salted Caramels from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Paleo Ginger Snaps from Food Faith Fitness
- Easy Candied Pecans from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Cookies from Gluten Free Yumms
- Blizzard Bites from The Lean Green Bean
- Chocolate Dipped Walnuts with Sea Salt from The Lemon Bowl
- Cider Donut Holes from Gluten Free Yumms
- Gluten Free Five Spice Granola from What Smells So Good?
- Gluten Free Superfood Pancake Mix from What Smells So Good?
- Dark Chocolate Hazelnut English Toffee from Flavor the Moments
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins from Keep it Sweet Desserts
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Truffles from Cupcakes and Kale Chips