Posted by https://cupcakesandkalechips.com/zucchini-noodles-zoodles-greek-salad/
© 2014 Cupcakes & Kale Chips. All rights reserved.
Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) Greek Salad
All the flavors of the Mediterranean shine in this light, healthy, and fresh salad.
- Juice of a lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- kosher salt & pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, peeled if desired
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 oz crumbled feta cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, oregano, and salt and pepper, to taste, and set the dressing aside.
- Using a vegetable spiral cutter, cut the zucchini into zucchini noodles.
- In a large bowl, gently toss together the zucchini noodles, tomatoes, olives, feta and the dressing until combined and evenly coated.
Loading nutrition data...