Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Breakfast Parfaits
An easy, rich, and creamy keto breakfast recipe. But you can even enjoy this seriously tasty treat for dessert! From the Easy Keto Breakfasts cookbook by Carolyn Ketchum.
Servings 2 servings
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 cup), softened
- 2 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons powdered erythritol sweetener
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or hemp milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
Place the cream cheese, heavy cream, and sweetener in a blender and blend until smooth. The mixture will be very thick.
Add the milk and vanilla extract and blend again.
In two small dessert dishes or glass bowls, layer the pecans, cream cheese mixture, and strawberries in two repetitions.
Serve immediately or chill for up to a day.
Serving: 1parfait | Calories: 351kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 229mg | Potassium: 162mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 982IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 1mg