Smoky Cheddar and Roasted Cauliflower Hummus
A smooth and creamy healthy dip with tons of protein and fiber, and even some extra veggies.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 15 oz chickpeas rinsed and drained, reserving some of the liquid in case it is needed
- 1 cup roasted cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika or more, if you want a smokier flavor
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons reserved bean liquid if needed
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine the chickpeas, cheese, cauliflower, paprika, cumin, and olive oil in a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth and cream, adding a bit of the reserved bean liquid (or additional olive oil), if needed to achieve your desired texture.
Store in the refrigerator until serving.
Serve with vegetable, chips, and/or pita for dipping.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 239mg | Potassium: 130mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 6.4mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 0.9mg