Chef Salad on a Stick
Turn the usual salad into a fun picnic lunch or party appetizer. Pair it with your favorite salad dressing or dip.
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices deli turkey
- 4 slices cheddar or american cheese
- 8 slices Genoa salami
- 16 grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber cut in quarters lengthwise and sliced
- 2 cups Boston Bibb lettuce Romaine, or your favorite lettuce
Lay a slice of ham, provolone, turkey, cheddar and two slices salami on a cutting board. Starting with the long side, roll up tightly and cut into four pieces.
Slide a cherry tomato, piece of cucumber, one rollup of meat and cheese, and a small piece of lettuce on a toothpick. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Serve with dip or dressing.
Serving: 2pieces | Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 718mg | Potassium: 273mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 945IU | Vitamin C: 6.3mg | Calcium: 228mg | Iron: 0.7mg