Waldorf Chicken Salad
Waldorf-ish Chicken Salad is a classic updated with Greek yogurt, and has the perfect mix of sweet & savory, with juicy grapes and the crunch of walnuts.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups shredded, cooked chicken (about 1-1 1/3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked)
- 1 cup grapes, halved or quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 Tablespoons chopped chives, or more, to your preference
- salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, honey, and apple cider vinegar and stir till combined.
Add the chicken, grapes, walnuts, and chives, and fold together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve on a sandwich, salad, crackers, pita, etc.
Calories: 189kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 187mg | Potassium: 356mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 1.8mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 0.7mg