Funky Monkey Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
The decadent combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and banana comes together in this healthy and protein-packed smoothie that tastes like dessert.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 cup milk I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup spinach or other dark, leafy greens, if desired
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter (or 1 Tablespoon peanut butter powder)
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 large frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 4 ice cubes more or less depending on desired texture
Add the ingredients to a blender in the order listed, and blend until smooth.
Pour into a glass and serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 809mg | Potassium: 943mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 3045IU | Vitamin C: 20.3mg | Calcium: 417mg | Iron: 2.2mg