Peach & Blueberry "Green" Overnight Oats
Mix up some Peach & Blueberry "Green" Overnight Oats the night before and start your day with protein, whole grains, fruit, and yes, veggies!
- A handful of spinach or other leafy green optional
- 1/4 c milk of choice I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- One single serving container blueberry Greek yogurt I used one 5.3 oz. container Blueberry Yoplait Greek Blended
- 1/3 c old fashioned oats (gluten free if necessary
- One peach diced into about one-quarter inch pieces (reserve some for topping if desired)
- Optional additional milk for serving
If using the spinach or other greens, combine greens and milk in a blender (a single-serving one, such as a Magic Bullet, would probabaly work best for this small amount).
In a bowl, stir together the milk/spinach mixture and yogurt until smooth.
Stir in the oats and diced peaches (reserving some for the top, if desired).
Place in the refrigerator overnight.
In the morning, thin it out to desired consistency with a little milk, if desired, and top with the reserved peaches.