Strawberry Lime Quinoa Chicken Salad
Healthy and satisfying, sweet and savory, and ideal for a portable lunch or a light dinner, this dish is perfect for summer.
- 2 cups cooked and cooled quinoa previously prepared as per package instructions
- 1 cup shredded cooked and cooled chicken
- 1/2 cup Creamy Greek Yogurt Honey Lemon Lime Salad Dressing plus extra for serving, if desired
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup about 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts or pecans
- salt and pepper to taste
- Salad greens for serving if desired
In a bowl, combine the quinoa, chicken, and dressing, and stir until mixed and the dressing is evenly distributed.
Gently stir in the strawberries, feta cheese, and pine nuts.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve over salad greens with additional dressing, if desired.