Bacon Cheeseburger Crustless Quiche
With bits of burger, pockets of cheese, and of course, bacon, everyone will be asking for a second or third slice.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 3 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 1 teaspoon oil or reserved bacon grease
- half of a medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 3 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Additional ketchup, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, or other burger toppings for serving
Preheat the oven to 400°F, and coat a 9-inch glass pie plate with oil or coking spray.
Heat the oil or bacon grease in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and a pinch of salt and pepper, and saute for several minutes until soft and translucent.
Add the ground beef and cook until fully browned, breaking it up as it cooks. Drain off any excess grease.
Remove from the heat and stir in the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
Transfer to the meat mixture to the prepared pie plate, and top with the bacon and shredded cheddar cheese.
Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and dry mustard, and pour over the meat and cheese in the pie plate.
Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until egg is cooked through and top is browned.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 161mg | Sodium: 432mg | Potassium: 229mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 7.3% | Vitamin C: 0.6% | Calcium: 14.3% | Iron: 8.4%