Apple Blue Cheese Chicken Salad
A healthy chicken salad with crunchy apples, tangy blue cheese, and creaminess from Greek yogurt instead of mayo.
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts)
- 1 small apple, peeled, if desired, and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds) or chopped walnuts
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, mustard, honey, and vinegar, and stir until evenly mixed.
Add the chicken and stir to coat evenly.
Gently mix in the apples, blue cheese, and pepitas or walnuts.
Serve on a sandwich, salad, crackers, pita, etc.
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 282mg | Potassium: 274mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 0.6mg