Zoodles Greek Salad
All the flavors of the Mediterranean shine in this light, healthy, and fresh salad.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Servings 4 -6
- Juice of a lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- kosher salt & pepper
- 2 medium zucchini (peeled if desired)
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 oz. crumbled feta cheese (about 1/2 cup)
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, oregano, and salt and pepper, to taste, and set the dressing aside.
Using a vegetable spiral cutter, cut the zucchini into zucchini noodles.
In a large bowl, gently toss together the zucchini noodles, tomatoes, olives, feta and the dressing until combined and evenly coated.
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 433mg | Potassium: 336mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 10.1% | Vitamin C: 31.6% | Calcium: 10.6% | Iron: 5.4%