Banana Berry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt & Quinoa Parfaits
Layers of naturally sweetened banana cheesecake yogurt, fresh berries, and nutty quinoa make these parfaits a healthy breakfast, fun snack, or sweet dessert.
Servings 2 large parfaits or 4 smaller ones
- 2 oz. cream cheese at room temperature (I used light cream cheese)
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- one very ripe banana mashed
- honey stevia, or another sweetener, to taste, if needed
- ½ cup cooked and cooled quinoa prepared as per package instructions
- 1 cup berries chopped if they are large (I used a mixture of raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries)
- additional berries for garnish if desired
In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and mashed banned with a whisk or hand mixer until thoroughly combined and smooth. Add additional sweetener to taste, if needed.
Layer about two tablespoons of the cooked quinoa in the bottom of your bowls, jars, or containers.
Top each with about a quarter of the berries and a quarter of the cheesecake mixture. If you are making two larger parfaits, repeat the layers. If you are making four smaller parfaits, just do a single layer.
Garnish with additional berries, if desired.