#GlutenFree Stir Fried Beef and Broccoli
Get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes when you use McCormick Gluten-Free Recipe Mixes to make Gluten Free Stir Fried Beef and Broccoli.
- 1 package McCormick® Gluten-Free Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger Ground
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound flank steak cut into thin strips (Note: I substituted Top Round)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Brown or white rice for serving plus optional toasted sesame seeds, chopped scallions, and gluten free soy sauce or soy sauce, if desired.
Combine Gravy Mix, water, and ginger in a bowl, stir and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the beef strips, and cook while stirring for 3 or 4 minutes.
Add the broccoli and gravy mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes, or until broccoli reached desired doneness.
Serve over cooked rice, and garnish with sesame seeds or scallions, if desired. Drizzle with gluten free soy sauce or tamari if desired.