Skinny Peanut Butter Chip Smoothie
Peanut butter and chocolate is even better when it's in a healthy but decadent treat that's perfect for a snack, dessert, or even breakfast!
Servings 1 -2
- one very ripe banana frozen and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk I used Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons peanut flour
- a tiny pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon raw honey or maple syrup if needed, depending on how sweet your banana is
- a few ice cubes
- 1 Tablespoon cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips
Combine all ingredients except ice cubes and cacao nibs in a blender and blend until smooth.
Add enough ice (I like three "average" sized ice cubes) and blend to achieve desired texture.
Add cacao nibs and pulse a few times to slightly break up the nibs.
Pour into a glass and serve with a wide straw.