Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Casserole
An easy and healthy dinner from your crockpot with the spicy flavor of Buffalo chicken wings.
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa rinsed and drained
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups carrots chopped into about 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup celery chopped into about 1/2 inch pieces (about 2 stalks)
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup PERDUE® Signature Reduced Sodium Chicken Stock
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for serving if desired (I suggest my Pantry Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing or Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing)
Add all of the ingredients except the blue cheese and dressing in your slow cooker and stir to combine.
Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
About 10-15 minutes before serving, stir the mixture, sprinkle with the blue cheese, and cover again to belt the cheese.
Drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing when serving, if desired.