Five Minute Bailey's Hot Fudge Sauce
Thick, luscious Irish Cream and chocolate dessert sauce that you can make in 5 minutes with only 4 ingredients!
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 7 minutes
- 1/2 cup Bailey’s or other Irish Cream Liqueur or Irish Cream-flavored coffee creamer
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup or corn syrup
- 2 oz. semisweet chocolate chopped, or about 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Whisk together the Bailey's, cocoa powder, and brown rice or corn syrup in a small pot until smooth.
Bring to a boil, stirring frequently, then reduce heat to low and simmer for about 3-5 minutes, until thickened slightly.
Remove from the heat and add the chocolate. Stir until smooth.
Cool slightly and use immediately, or store in the refrigerator. It will be thick once chilled, so if you want it pourable, you may need to warm it slightly.
- Recipe yields about 1 cup of fudge sauce.
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Calcium: 1.5% | Iron: 4.6%