No-Bake Mini Creamsicle Cheesecake Parfaits
Simple miniature desserts perfect for any spring holiday or party with a creamy cheesecake layer and the burst of citrus.
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 8 oz. cream cheese - regular or light, at room temperature
- ½ cup + 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon + ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream, divided
- 12-16 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs or about 3/4-1 cup graham cracker crumbs, or almond meal
- 1 1/2 cups Vanilla Bean Grapefruit Curd or other homemade or storebought citrus curd, such as lemon, lime, or orange
Place a glass or metal bowl in the freezer to chill. Have 12-16 shot glasses, tiny bowls, or other mini dessert glass ready to fill.
In a medium bowl, add the Greek yogurt, cream cheese, ½ cup powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and ¼ cup heavy cream, and beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Set aside.
Add the remaining ¾ cup heavy cream, 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar, and ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract to the chilled bowl and whip with a whisk or hand mixer to form soft peaks. Store in the refrigerator until needed.
Place about 1 Tablespoon of the crumbs or meal in the bottom of each serving glass.
Place the cheesecake mixture in a pastry bag or large heavy duty plastic storage bag and cut off the tip or corner, or carefully use a spoon, and divide evenly between the serving glasses.
Top each one with 1-1½ Tablespoons of the curd (you can again use a pastry bag or heavy duty plastic bag).
Place the whipped cream in a pastry bag or large heavy duty plastic storage bag and cut off the tip or corner, or carefully use a spoon, and top each of the serving glasses.
Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 276mg | Potassium: 98mg | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 0.6mg