Cherry Vanilla Almond Smoothie
This sweet, creamy and refreshing green smoothie makes a healthy and protein-packed breakfast or snack.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup milk I use unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds and/or 1 scoop protein powder or collagen powder
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- tiny pinch salt
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 3-5 ice cubes based on desired texture
- honey, sugar, stevia, or desired sweetener, if needed to taste
Place the ingredients in your blender in the order listed.
Use the Smoothie cycle, or pulse a few times then slowly increase to maximum speed, stopping once desired texture is achieved.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 799mg | Potassium: 524mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 29.9% | Vitamin C: 16.8% | Calcium: 44.4% | Iron: 6.7%