Roasted Butternut Squash, Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Pesto Pizza
Use your favorite crust (even gluten free) and make this autumn-inspired pizza recipe with sweet, salty, tangy, and amazing flavors!
- About 3-4 slices thinly sliced prosciutto
- Your favorite regular or gluten free pizza dough enough for about a 12-14 inch pizza (or a prebaked pizza shell)
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 cup roasted butternut squash cubes
- 4 oz. goat cheese crumbled
- Optional balsamic vinegar reduction
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place prosciutto on a cooling rack set on top of a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until crispy. Set aside.
Increase oven temperature as needed for your selected pizza dough. Shape pizza dough into a circle and bake as per instructions, leaving about 10 minutes of baking time for after you add the toppings. If you are using a prebaked pizza shell, you can start by just adding the toppings.
Spread crust with pesto, then top with butternut squash cubes, crispy prosciutto that has been crumbled into pieces, and goat cheese. Bake for another 10 minutes, or until toppings are hot and crust is cooked through and browned.
Before serving, drizzle with balsamic vinegar reduction, if desired.