Harvest Cobb Salad
This cobb salad is a great way to use up Christmas or Thanksgiving leftovers, or just make it because it's so good!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 1 person
For each salad (multiply as needed):
- 2 cups Salad greens
- 1/2 cup Cascadian Farm Premium Organic Fire Roasted Sweet Potatoes prepared according to package directions (you will need about half a cup)
- 1/2 cup cooked chopped chicken or turkey
- 1/4 medium apple thinly sliced
- 1/2 ounce sharp cheddar cheese thinly sliced or shredded
- 1 Tablespoon chopped walnuts lightly toasted in the oven or in a pan, if desired
- 1 Tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 slice bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons Cranberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
Pile the salad greens on a plate.
Top with cooked sweet potatoes, chicken, apple, cheddar cheese, walnuts, dried cranberries, and bacon. Drizzle with about two tablespoons of the cranberry balsamic dressing.
- Multiply the ingredients in this recipe as needed to serve more than one person.
- Nutrition shown does not include dressing.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 469kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 343mg | Potassium: 677mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 10485IU | Vitamin C: 22.3mg | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 1.9mg