Tropical Chicken Salad
Pineapple and macadamia nuts add fresh and fruity flair to your usual chicken salad recipe while Greek yogurt makes it light and healthy. Gluten free!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon thinly sliced scallion
- 2 1/2 cups chopped and/or shredded cooked chicken (poach a couple of breasts, use a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store, or leftovers from a roast chicken)
- 1 cup Dole Pineapple Tidbits drained (or Pineapple Slices cut into small pieces)
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, lime juice, and scallion until smooth.
Add the chicken, pineapple, red pepper, and macadamia nuts and mix until thoroughly combined.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve on sandwiches, salads, or wraps.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 173mg | Potassium: 307mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 280IU | Vitamin C: 18.5mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 0.9mg