Strawberry Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Dip
You only need six ingredients for this healthy dip recipe that's a light sweet treat.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped strawberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons honey or other sweetener, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- fruit, graham crackers, etc. for dipping
In a blender, puree strawberries.
Add cream cheese, Greek yogurt, vanilla, and honey, or other sweetener, and puree until smooth. Or combine ingredients in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer or whisk until smooth.
Stir in the chocolate chips, reserving a few to sprinkle on top if desired.
Serve with fruit and graham crackers for dipping.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 284mg | Potassium: 141mg | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1.1% | Vitamin C: 17.1% | Calcium: 18.6% | Iron: 1.3%