Cranberry Orange Cream Cheese
A simple and festive spread to add fresh, citrusy flavor to any breakfast or brunch.
Prep Time 6 minutes
Total Time 6 minutes
- 4 oz. cream cheese at room temperature (regular or light is fine)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 4 oz Dole Mandarin Oranges in 100% Juice, drained well
- 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries, chopped
In a small bowl, stir together the cream cheese, vanilla, cinnamon, and honey or maple syrup until smooth.
Gently stir in the Mandarin Oranges and dried cranberries. The oranges will break up as you stir, which is what you want, though take care not to break them down completely or the cream cheese will be too runny.
Place in the refrigerator until well-chilled.
Serve with mini bagels, apple slices, toast, graham crackers, etc.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 99mg | Potassium: 62mg | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 3.8mg | Calcium: 55mg