Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Quinoa Bites
An easy, healthy appetizer or snack recipe with spinach, artichoke hearts, quinoa, and three kinds of cheese.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 22 minutes
Total Time 32 minutes
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, cooled
- 2 oz shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 oz shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 14 oz artichoke hearts, chopped and squeezed in a paper towel or kitchen towel until throughly dry
- 4 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed in a paper towel or kitchen towel until throughly dry
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large egg
Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray or oil.
Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
Divide the mixture evenly between the cups of the mini muffin tin, and press down to pack it in firmly.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Let cool for a couple minutes before loosening from the pan with the tip of a butter knife.
Serving: 2quinoa bites | Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 304mg | Potassium: 72mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 30.7% | Vitamin C: 9% | Calcium: 9.2% | Iron: 4.3%