Banana Almond Mocha Smoothie
Satisfy your Starbucks Frappuccino cravings in a healthy way with this chocolate and coffee-flavored smoothie for breakfast, snack, or dessert.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 cup baby spinach kale, or other greens
- 1 cup milk of choice I use unsweetened almond milk or cashew milk
- ½ cup cottage cheese or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- 1 frozen banana cut into chunks
- 4 ice cubes add more for a thicker smoothie
- 1 tsp honey sugar, stevia, or desired sweetener, if needed to taste
Place the ingredients in your Blendtec or other blender in the order listed.
Use the Smoothie cycle, or pulse a few times then slowly increase to maximum speed, stopping once desired texture is achieved.
Serving: 8oz | Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 368mg | Potassium: 423mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1520IU | Vitamin C: 9.3mg | Calcium: 230mg | Iron: 1.1mg