Mediterranean Chicken Pinwheels
All you need are a few ingredients and leftover rotisserie chicken to make this easy lunch or appetizer.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened (I used light)
- 4 artichoke hearts drained and diced
- 4 strips roasted red pepper diced
- 6 black olives diced (I used Kalamata)
- 4 oz. rotisserie chicken breast diced
- 4 flatbreads or wraps I used whole wheat, or large lettuce leaves to make lettuce wraps
- 1 cup Baby spinach
Combine the cream cheese, artichoke hearts, roasted red pepper, olives, and chicken in the bowl of a mixer with the paddle attachment.
Turn the mixer onto low until thoroughly combined, allowing the flavors to mix together well.
Using about a quarter of the mixture, spread a thin layer on top of one of the flatbreads or wraps and top with baby spinach leaves.
Roll up the flatbread or wrap tightly and cut into six to eight pinwheels. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Alternatively, for a gluten free or low carb option, spread the chicken mixture inside large lettuce leaves to make lettuce wraps.
Serving: 6pieces | Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 1194mg | Potassium: 313mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1405IU | Vitamin C: 28.4mg | Calcium: 237mg | Iron: 1.3mg