Barbecue Ranch Quinoa Chicken Salad
A healthy combination of your favorite flavors that is perfect for a cool dinner or lunches all week.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
For Barbecue Ranch Dressing:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
For Chicken Salad:
- 2 cups cooked quinoa cooled
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken cooled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese about 2 oz.
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes or halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
In a small bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, olive oil, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, dill, and barbecue sauce, and stir until combined. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, chicken, and cheddar cheese.
Add the barbecue ranch dressing and stir to combine.
Add the tomatoes and gently toss.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 678mg | Potassium: 409mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 6.7% | Vitamin C: 5.5% | Calcium: 19.9% | Iron: 11.6%