Waldorf Quinoa Chicken Salad
A simple, healthy, and protein-packed combination with sweet juicy grapes and crunchy walnuts. Make it for an easy summer dinner or lunches all week.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups cooked and cooled quinoa previously prepared as per package instructions
- 1 cup grapes halved or quartered
- ½ cup chopped walnuts lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon minced chives
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, quinoa, grapes, and walnuts.
In a small bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, and chives until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the quinoa and chicken mister and stir gently until evenly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 239mg | Potassium: 455mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1.5% | Vitamin C: 2.8% | Calcium: 7.6% | Iron: 12.9%