Peanut Butter and Jelly Green Smoothie
A nutritious and delicious breakfast or snack with all the flavors of the classic PB&J sandwich, this smoothie will be a favorite of kids of all ages.
Servings 1 -2
- One individual serving container 5-6 oz. of your favorite vanilla or berry-flavored Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries of choice OR ½ c frozen berries and half of a banana fresh or frozen, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter or 2 Tbsp powdered peanut butter or peanut flour
- 1/2-3/4 cup milk of choice I like unsweetened almond milk, based on your preferred thickness
- Handful of leafy greens baby spinach, kale, etc.
- Small handful of ice cubes