Cold Toddy Whiskey Mule
A cross between a hot toddy and a Moscow mule, this delicious cocktail has ingredients that will fight colds and viruses.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 8 oz ginger beer, the size of the bottle varies by brand. I like Fever Tree.
- 1 oz whiskey, leave this out for a mocktail
- 1 Tablespoon unfiltered apple cider vinegar such as Bragg's
- 1 teaspoon honey or more to taste
- 1 lemon wedge about 1/4 of a lemon
- 1 orange wedge about 1/8 of an orange
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- a slice of fresh ginger and cinnamon stick optional
Add some ice to a copper mug or glass. Pour in the ginger beer, whiskey, apple cider vinegar, and honey, and stir to combine. Squeeze the lemon and orange into the drink, sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon, and garnish with the slice of fresh ginger and cinnamon stick, if desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 149mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin C: 64.2mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1.1mg