This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Easter, Mother’s Day, and so many other warmer weather occasions call for some special meals featuring springtime ingredients, flavors, and colors. Whether you are looking for breakfast or brunch, salad or snacks, dinner or desserts, you’ll find some delicious ideas in this collection of 30 Spring Recipes.
30 Spring Recipes
Table of Contents
- 30 Spring Recipes
- Grilled French Onion Flat Breads
- Creamy Spring Gnocchi
- Berry Feta Spinach Salad
- French Onion Potato Salad
- Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles
- Quinoa Salad with Feta, Asparagus, and Pine Nuts
- English pea and mint soup
- Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Pea Salad with Cashews & Bacon
- Spring Vegetable Goat Cheese Frittata
- Vanilla Cake Donuts with Fresh Strawberry Glaze
- Almond Poppy Seed Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese
- Carrot Cake Cookie Bars
- Easy Egg Salad
- Fresh Strawberry Tartlets
- Marshmallow Easter Bars
- Sugar Cookie Nests
- Asparagus Quiche
- Creamy Asparagus and Watercress Spring Pea Soup
- Lemon Coconut Truffles
- Lemon Ricotta Poundcake
- New York Style Blueberry Cheesecake
- Spinach Artichoke Quiche
- Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade Bars
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Parfaits
- Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Bunnies
- Fruit Rainbow with Lemon Dip
- Hummingbird Monkey Bread
- Three Ingredient Lemon Cake Batter Dip
- Lemon Chicken Egg Rolls
Spring has sprung! How do I know this? The warm breezes gently blowing my hair? The pastel colors everywhere? The abundance of asparagus in the supermarket? Little marshmallow bunnies and chicks popping up on store shelves? Flowers just starting to open their buds?
It’s my runny nose! And The Bug sniffling! And Little Dude, out of nowhere, running through the house screaming, “Neeeeeed a tissssssssssuuuuuueeeeeeee!” It may be the most frustrating sign of a new season, but at least it means the days of snow and ice are behind us, and we are looking ahead to warmer days, trips to the park, and lots and lots of baseball practices and games.
It also means lighter, fresher flavors and more fun treats since I know we are all tired of apple, pumpkin, and squash by now! So kick off the boots, slide on the flip flops, and check out all of these tasty spring recipes!