Posted by Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chipshttps://cupcakesandkalechips.com/sparkling-cider-rainbow-sherbet-floats/
© 2017 Cupcakes & Kale Chips. All rights reserved.
Sparkling Cider Rainbow Sherbet Floats
A fun mocktail or dessert the kids will love for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, or a special birthday.
For the floats
one container of rainbow sherbet or three flavors of sherbet or sorbet, such as raspberry, orange, and lime
one bottle Martinelli's Sparkling Cider or Sparkling Apple-Pear Juice
honey or light corn syrup
rainbow sugar or nonpareils
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Using a small cookie scoop, mellon baller, or spoon, scoop balls of the different flavors of sherbet or sorbet onto the baking sheet. Place the sheet with the sherbet balls in the freezer for an hour or two.
- Pour a small amount of honey or corn syrup into a small bowl. Dip the rim of your glasses or champagne flutes or glasses in the honey or syrup and then into the rainbow sugar or nonpareils. Set aside until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, fill each flute or glass about halfway with Martinelli's Sparkling Cider or Sparkling Apple-Pear Juice, using a funnel if needed to keep the sugared rim intact.
- Add 3-5 sherbet balls of varying colors to the glasses, then fill to the top with additional Sparkling Cider or Juice.
- Add orange and lime slices and raspberries (or other fruit) to the rim for garnish.