Posted by Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chipshttps://cupcakesandkalechips.com/rainbow-gel-fruit-parfait-cups/
© 2017 Cupcakes & Kale Chips. All rights reserved.
Rainbow Gel Fruit Parfait Cups
A fun and colorful treat made easy. Perfect for St. Patrick's Day, Easter, birthday, and spring! #ad
cup vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream
envelope unflavored gelatin
cup boiling water
containers Dole Fruit Bowls in Gel in a variety of colors and flavors, preferably chilled in the refrigerator
- In the microwave or in a pot on the stove, gently warm the ice cream until it is partially melted, then stir until completely melted but still cold (if it is not still cold, chill briefly in the refrigerator. Transfer ¼ cup of the melter ice cream to a medium-sized bowl or 2 cup measure cup. Set the rest aside.
- Sprinkle the packet of gelatin over the quarter cup melted ice cream and stir in. Let sit for several minutes until absorbed and softened.
- Pour the boiling water over the gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
- Stir in the remaining melted ice cream. Set aside to come to room temperature.
- Open the Fruit Bowls in Gel and run a butter knife around the edge to remove the gel from the bowls. Cut into pieces and divide between four jars or cups, gently layering the colors as desired.
- After ensuring the gelatin and ice cream mixture is at room temperature, pour over the fruit and gel in the jars or cups, about an equal amount in each.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight, until firm.